This document concerns the processing and protection of personal data concerning Users in connection with their use of the website: www.mototechnika.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
Mototechnika Józef Zborowski – General Partnership respects and cares for the right to privacy of the Users of the website www.mototechnika.pl. In particular, it cares for the protection of personal data of Website users and applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with Users’ privacy by third parties. The use of the Website is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which increases the protection of data transmission in the network.
Dictionary of terms:
- cookie – is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by the server to the web browser and stored there in order to be read by the server when reconnecting from the computer
- system log – this is information sent to the server by the User’s computer during each connection, it may contain various data, e.g. IP number, on their basis it is possible to determine where the connection came from
- IP address – an individual number of a computer connected to the Internet network, the IP number can be static or dynamic
- SSL protocol – a standard for encrypted data transmission on the Internet
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of Users’ data collected in connection with the use of the Website is:
Józef Zborowski – General Partnership
43-385 Jasienica 639, Poland
Collection of data
As regards the use of the Website by the User, the following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- computer information, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- information on visits and use of the Website, including the source of referrals, length of the visit, page views and navigation paths on the Website
- information entered when using the Website’s services
- information generated when using the Website, including when, how often and under what circumstances the User uses the Website
- information contained in all correspondence sent to us by e-mail or through the Website, including communication content and metadata
- any other personal data sent voluntarily by the Website User.
The website automatically collects information contained in cookies. The information obtained in this way is used to:
- Website management
- identifying possible security threats
- research on Users’ aggregated traffic on the Website and for statistical purposes, including the use of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Processing of personal data
Data collected through the Website regarding the User may be used to determine the adaptation of the Website content to the User’s needs and to respond to inquiries made by the User using the contact form.
The Users’ personal data collected is not transferred to international organizations or to third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with Union or national law.
Personal data collected via contact forms, which the User uses voluntarily, are processed for the purpose and for the period necessary to properly handle the inquiry.
The collected personal data of the User will not be transferred to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Within the scope of the processing of his data, the User has the following rights:
- access to data
- rectification of data
- deletion or restriction of processing
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection – Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Poland)
Disclosure of personal data
The personal data of the Website User may be disclosed:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with any ongoing or potential legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- facilitate the use of the Website by the User
- associating the User’s end device (on which Cookie files have been saved) in the case of reconnection with the Website
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website is used by Users
- in order to improve the structure and content of the Website and to adapt it to specific preferences and individual needs of the User
The following types of cookies may be used as part of the website:
- “Session” – stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser
- “Permanent” – stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until their removal by the User
- “Performance” – they enable the collection of information on how to use the Website
- “Necessary” – enabling the use of services available on the Website
- “Functional” – making it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface
- “Own” – posted by the Website
- “External” – coming from an external website, ie other than the Website
The information contained in Cookies is in no way and at any stage combined with the personal data of the Website User and is not used to determine the User’s identity. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings of the User’s web browser. The user should check the settings of his browser to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend that you read the “Help” content of the web browser used.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, for example:
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Internet Explorer browser
- in the Microsoft Edge browser
- in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- in the Opera browser
- in the Safari browser
The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
If the User does not want to receive Cookies, he may change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining the User’s preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases also prevent the use of the Website.